Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Favorite Holiday Casserole Recipe


Hey Everyone!!
How is everyone coming along with their Christmas plans? I tend to wait till last minute. I know, it's not the best thing to do. I guess I work better under pressure...lol! Anyway I wanted to share with you today one of my favorite recipes that I always serve during the holidays. It is a simple casserole that you could actually serve at any time. It is just a tradition in my family to make a green bean casserole as well as this yummy vegetable casserole as our veggie sides. My mother found this recipe years ago and it has been a hit ever since. Again it is really simple so even if you can't cook well, this should be easy to make. Now for the recipe.....

Vegetable Casserole

Source

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
Bake Time: 45 minutes

Ingredients
• 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's ® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
• 1/3 cup of sour cream
• 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
• 1 16 oz. bag of frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots), thawed
• 1 2.8 can french fried onions (will need 1 1/3 cup)
• 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 oz.)

Directions
1.) Stir the soup, sour cream, black pepper, vegetables, 2/3 cup of the onions and 1/2 cup of the cheese in a 2 quart casserole dish. Then cover.
2.) Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Remove from oven and stir.
3.) Sprinkle the remaining cheese and onions on the top of the casserole. Bake for 5 minutes more or until the onions are golden.
4.) Remove from oven and Enjoy!!


Let me know if you decide to make this casserole, and what your opinion is about it. I would love to know what other people think. Do you have a favorite dish you serve during the holidays?

Jenn

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. I welcome constructive criticism, however please be respectful and considerate when leaving this type of comment. This blog is a place of love, creativity and learning. I love connecting will other bloggers, like-minded people who share similar interest and new readers. Feel free to introduce yourself. Thank you!!
♥ Jenn

Featured Post

How to Organize Embroidery Floss Thread

As part of my New Year's resolution to become more organized, I decided that I was going to find a way to prevent those huge bal...