Monday, January 7, 2013

The Completed Breast Cancer Bracelet and a Printable

Happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a wonderful, relaxing weekend. I didn't get to relax much, however I did have a very productive weekend. I was able to complete the Breast Cancer Awareness bracelet, which is available for purchase in my ETSY shop. I was also able to start organizing my new 2013 Household Management Binder. Last year I had a Household Management Binder, however I wasn't very faithful in using it. This year one of my New Year's resolutions is to become more organized {especially in the paper department}. I will tell you more about my binder in a later post. For now, I want to first show you the completed Breast Cancer Awareness friendship bracelet that I had posted about on Saturday.

So here it is.....







I am really excited about how it came out! This was my first time using this pattern. Again, if you want to create your own bracelet, take a look at the original post. You will find directions on how to create this beautiful bracelet..

Next, I want to share with you a printable I created for my household management binder. It is a website username & password log. I created it because I wanted to be able to have all my website usernames and passwords in one place. Instead of have a million post-it notes all over the place.



You can download your own copy here.  Please print out as many as you need. However, please use it for personal use only. You may share the printable on your blog, however it must be linked back to I Heart Organizing. Thank you for your understanding! I hope this is helpful, and again I would love to hear your thoughts and comments!

Happy Crafting,
Jenn






Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. I welcome constructive criticism, however please be respectful and considerate when leaving this type of comment. This blog is a place of love, creativity and learning. I love connecting will other bloggers, like-minded people who share similar interest and new readers. Feel free to introduce yourself. Thank you!!
♥ Jenn

Featured Post

How to Organize Embroidery Floss Thread

As part of my New Year's resolution to become more organized, I decided that I was going to find a way to prevent those huge bal...