Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Winter Subway Art from embē

Today I decided that it was time to change the seasonal/holiday frame that I hang on the wall next to the front door. I keep this frame up year round, and change it to coincide with the time of year. Since all the Christmas decorations are now down, having a christmas subway art picture looks silly. Therefore, after browsing my Winter Pinterest board, I decided that a beautiful picture from embēshop.com would do the trick. Here is a picture of what the Winter Subway Art looks like:


Image belongs to embē
If you would like to download your own copy of this winter subway art visit embē here for the link. Please remember it is for personal use only! Also, keep an eye out for my Winter and Valentine's Day subway art that I am currently creating. I will post the link once they are completed.

Happy Crafting,

Jenn





Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. I welcome constructive criticism, however please be respectful and considerate when leaving this type of comment. This blog is a place of love, creativity and learning. I love connecting will other bloggers, like-minded people who share similar interest and new readers. Feel free to introduce yourself. Thank you!!
♥ Jenn

Featured Post

How to Organize Embroidery Floss Thread

As part of my New Year's resolution to become more organized, I decided that I was going to find a way to prevent those huge bal...