Monday, August 26, 2013

How to Create a Home Management Binder ~ Part 5 Cleaning & Projects

Part 5 ~ Cleaning & Projects

Welcome back to my How to Create a Home Management Binder series. With fall coming, it's time to start to pack away all your summer clothes and accessories. Therefore, I though it would be appropriate to cover my cleaning and project sections of my binder.

I have a few favorite printables for these sections. One of these comes from a favorite blog of mine, Pinch A Little Save A Lot. Bekah, the owner of Pinch A Little Save A Lot, has some absolutely wonderful cleaning printables. 


You can find some more wonderful cleaning printables at another favorite blog of mine, New Bee Homeschooler. They have four different printables: weekly, monthly, spring and fall.




If none of these works for you, you can also find other cleaning printables at:



Next I would like to share my project section of my binder. There are tons of project planner printables on the web. Here are some of my favorites.





Jen, the owner of I Heart Organizing, has both a project planner as well as a project budget printable.








I hope that this was helpful. I will continue with more sections of my binder in the next post. Make sure you follow me so that you don't miss out on any of the sections.

Have a wonderful day!!!!

Jenn

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. I welcome constructive criticism, however please be respectful and considerate when leaving this type of comment. This blog is a place of love, creativity and learning. I love connecting will other bloggers, like-minded people who share similar interest and new readers. Feel free to introduce yourself. Thank you!!
♥ Jenn

Featured Post

How to Organize Embroidery Floss Thread

As part of my New Year's resolution to become more organized, I decided that I was going to find a way to prevent those huge bal...