Thursday, August 28, 2014

10 Blog Post Ideas for When You Have Writer's Block



Do you have times when you want to write a blog post but can't think of what to write about or feel uninspired? I know I do! Therefore, I compiled a list of ten blog post ideas to help you get started.

  1.  Write about a DIY project or craft tutorial.
  2.  Share a family or favorite recipe.
  3.  Share your goals.
  4.  Write a story about something that is currently happening in your life.
  5.  Create a home management binder printable(s) and share it.
  6.  Create a useful resource list.
  7.  Give advice to help a new blogger.
  8.  Write a product or book review.
  9.  Share something about yourself.
  10.  Share a tip or trick that you do.

Hope this was helpful. Do you have any ideas for a blog post that I did not mention? I would love to hear about it.

Jenn

Share



728x90 Power of Clarity

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. I welcome constructive criticism, however please be respectful and considerate when leaving this type of comment. This blog is a place of love, creativity and learning. I love connecting will other bloggers, like-minded people who share similar interest and new readers. Feel free to introduce yourself. Thank you!!
♥ Jenn

Featured Post

How to Organize Embroidery Floss Thread

As part of my New Year's resolution to become more organized, I decided that I was going to find a way to prevent those huge bal...