- Write about a DIY project or craft tutorial.
- Share a family or favorite recipe.
- Share your goals.
- Write a story about something that is currently happening in your life.
- Create a home management binder printable(s) and share it.
- Create a useful resource list.
- Give advice to help a new blogger.
- Write a product or book review.
- Share something about yourself.
- Share a tip or trick that you do.
Thursday, August 28, 2014
10 Blog Post Ideas for When You Have Writer's Block
Do you have times when you want to write a blog post but can't think of what to write about or feel uninspired? I know I do! Therefore, I compiled a list of ten blog post ideas to help you get started.
As part of my New Year's resolution to become more organized, I decided that I was going to find a way to prevent those huge bal...