Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Life Lessons





Hey Everyone,

I know it's been a while since I have written a post. Therefore, I thought I would update you on what is going on in my life. The past two months of my life have been very complex and demanding. It has been a time of uncertainty, defeat, desperation, enlightenment and of self actualization. It has truly has been one of the most difficult times in my life, and the end is no where in sight at this time. One thing after another, with no time to rest.

I won't get into detail of what happened however I would like to ask you all a favor, and pray for my father. He is currently sitting in a hospital bed after a major heart attack last week. The prognosis is not looking good, and I am not ready for my father to be taken from me. If you could do that I would really appreciate it so much.

I will keep you updated, but for now every second is a gift and I must use it wisely.

- Jenn




Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. I welcome constructive criticism, however please be respectful and considerate when leaving this type of comment. This blog is a place of love, creativity and learning. I love connecting will other bloggers, like-minded people who share similar interest and new readers. Feel free to introduce yourself. Thank you!!
♥ Jenn

Featured Post

How to Organize Embroidery Floss Thread

As part of my New Year's resolution to become more organized, I decided that I was going to find a way to prevent those huge bal...