Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Free Printable Etsy Custom Order Form


468x60 Outselling Your Competition


Hello Everyone,

I had not planned on posting today. However, I decided that I would do a quick post to share a printable I had created. Currently I have a shop on Etsy, Bracelets By Jen. I sell many types of friendship bracelets that I have made. I also take custom orders from people if they would like a specific type, color or pattern bracelet. Again with my New Year's resolution being to become more organized, I decided that I needed a way to keep track of the details of my custom orders. Therefore, I decided to create a printable that would let me keep all of my custom order details in on easy place. Here is what the form looks like:



If you are a seller on Etsy, and could use this form to help keep your custom orders more organized, feel free to download your own copy. Please just remember that it is for personal use only. You may share this post, however please remember to link all content back to I Heart Crafting. Thank you!



Happy Crafting,

Jenn


Share



468x60 The Psychology of Selling



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. I welcome constructive criticism, however please be respectful and considerate when leaving this type of comment. This blog is a place of love, creativity and learning. I love connecting will other bloggers, like-minded people who share similar interest and new readers. Feel free to introduce yourself. Thank you!!
♥ Jenn

Featured Post

How to Organize Embroidery Floss Thread

As part of my New Year's resolution to become more organized, I decided that I was going to find a way to prevent those huge bal...