Thursday, January 24, 2013

Free Printable Valentine's Day Subway Art

Good Morning,
I hope all is well with everyone. Today I would like to share with you the Valentine's Day subway art printable that I promised I would post when it was completed. I am really excited about how it came out. I was going to create the printable in the way that I am used to making subway art, which is in a rectangular form. However, yesterday I came across a wonderful tutorial on how to create words within any shape (heart, square, etc.) on Pinterest.  Therefore, for Valentine's Day I thought it would be appropriate to create a heart shape. The picture is an 8"x10", and it's orientation is landscape. You can download a copy by clicking on the link below. Please remember it is for personal use only....I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.



Jenn ♥


Share


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. I welcome constructive criticism, however please be respectful and considerate when leaving this type of comment. This blog is a place of love, creativity and learning. I love connecting will other bloggers, like-minded people who share similar interest and new readers. Feel free to introduce yourself. Thank you!!
♥ Jenn

Featured Post

How to Organize Embroidery Floss Thread

As part of my New Year's resolution to become more organized, I decided that I was going to find a way to prevent those huge bal...