Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Free Winter Printable

Today I want to share with you a winter printable I created. This winter we have not had a lot of snow, which I'm sure many of you are okay with because that means no shoveling. However, as an avid skier, I would like to see some snow. More snow to me means more skiing fun. Therefore, with skiing on my mind, I decided to create a winter "Let it Snow" printable. Even if you are not wishing for snow, it's a cute picture to hang by the doorway or put on the mantel. As I said before, I have a seasonal/holiday frame by my doorway in which I change accordingly. Feel free to download your copy HERE. Please just remember it is for personal use only. Also, if there is a specific type of printable you would like, let me know. I'm always up for new ideas and hearing others thoughts.


Happy Crafting!

~ Jenn






Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. I welcome constructive criticism, however please be respectful and considerate when leaving this type of comment. This blog is a place of love, creativity and learning. I love connecting will other bloggers, like-minded people who share similar interest and new readers. Feel free to introduce yourself. Thank you!!
♥ Jenn

Featured Post

How to Organize Embroidery Floss Thread

As part of my New Year's resolution to become more organized, I decided that I was going to find a way to prevent those huge bal...