Create Your Own Personal Puzzles with Free Puzzlemaker

Hello,
I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Today I would like to share with you a fun tool I discovered on Discovery Education. It is a free puzzle maker, in which you can create your own various types of puzzles. You can choose to design word searches, criss-cross, mazes, math squares, letter tiles, and more. To give you an example of what you can do with this great tool, I created a I Heart Crafting word search which you can get a glimpse of below. Also, if you enjoy word searches, here is the link to download and print out my word search I created.
However, if you would like to create your own puzzle the link to the site is here.


Jenn


Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Organize Embroidery Floss Thread

Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelet Tutorial