Sunday, February 3, 2013

Create Your Own Personal Puzzles with Free Puzzlemaker

Hello,
I hope that everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Today I would like to share with you a fun tool I discovered on Discovery Education. It is a free puzzle maker, in which you can create your own various types of puzzles. You can choose to design word searches, criss-cross, mazes, math squares, letter tiles, and more. To give you an example of what you can do with this great tool, I created a I Heart Crafting word search which you can get a glimpse of below. Also, if you enjoy word searches, here is the link to download and print out my word search I created.
However, if you would like to create your own puzzle the link to the site is here.


Jenn


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. I welcome constructive criticism, however please be respectful and considerate when leaving this type of comment. This blog is a place of love, creativity and learning. I love connecting will other bloggers, like-minded people who share similar interest and new readers. Feel free to introduce yourself. Thank you!!
♥ Jenn

Featured Post

How to Organize Embroidery Floss Thread

As part of my New Year's resolution to become more organized, I decided that I was going to find a way to prevent those huge bal...