Sunday, January 20, 2013

How to Create Your Own Color Palettes & Patterns

Hello,
I hope everyone is having a restful and relaxing weekend. Today I want to tell you about a wonderful site that I use to create my own color palettes and patterns. If you have visited my Color Palettes page, you may already be familiar with the site. The site is called COLOURlovers. You can visit my profile for this site  HERE. On this site you can create your own colors, design color palettes {using either basic or advanced palette creator OR from a photo}, design templates and create patterns. Let me give you an example of each.

As of today I have created 39 colors, 17 palettes, 10 patterns and 1 template. Below are just some of the few of my creations.

COLORS

light_lilac
Color by COLOURlovers
light_avocado_green
Color by COLOURlovers
Darkened_Teal




PALETTES

Daffodil_Day
Color by COLOURlovers
Summer_Love



Bright_Room




PATTERNS


Love_of_Purple

Apples



Hearts_Flowers_II
Vector Patterns by COLOURlovers




TEMPLATES

I_Heart_Butterflies
Vector Patterns by COLOURlovers 





Now anytime you need some color inspiration, or a pattern idea head over to COLOURlovers. Again, this is the site I use for inspiration when deciding on the colors for a bracelet. Hope you find this site as helpful as I do.


Jenn



Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. I welcome constructive criticism, however please be respectful and considerate when leaving this type of comment. This blog is a place of love, creativity and learning. I love connecting will other bloggers, like-minded people who share similar interest and new readers. Feel free to introduce yourself. Thank you!!
♥ Jenn

Featured Post

How to Organize Embroidery Floss Thread

As part of my New Year's resolution to become more organized, I decided that I was going to find a way to prevent those huge bal...