Wednesday, February 27, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Printable Art

I can't believe that it is almost March!!. I don't know where the time went. As February comes to an end, it's time to take down the Valentine's day decorations and pack them away for next year. Which also means it's time to dig out the decorations for the next holiday, St. Patrick's Day. I don't really have a lot of decorations for St. Patrick's Day, however I do have a couple of things for this year. First I have my favorite Shamrock in which I hang in my front window. I love this shamrock, as it is very shiny and sparkly. The base color of the shamrock is green, however when you drive by my house while the sun is shining the mini shamrocks hanging off the larger change colors. It's really pretty to look at. Next I bought some St. Patrick's Day window clings and gels, which I will put on my front and back doors. Finally, I needed something to put into my "seasonal" photo frame. Therefore, I decided to create some subway art, but with a little twist. Take a look here:


I wanted to do something different from your basic subway art. Therefore, I created the words into a shape of a shamrock. Then to add a little boost, I made the background an ombre green & yellow color. I love how it came out!! I designed the picture to be an 8x10", perfect for my frame. If you would like to download and print out your own copy here is the link.


Please just remember that it is for personal use only, Thank you!
So how do you decorate your house for St. Patrick's Day? Do you go all out, or just keep it simple? I would love to hear your ideas and thoughts!!! ♥

Happy Crafting,

Jenn


Share


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. I welcome constructive criticism, however please be respectful and considerate when leaving this type of comment. This blog is a place of love, creativity and learning. I love connecting will other bloggers, like-minded people who share similar interest and new readers. Feel free to introduce yourself. Thank you!!
♥ Jenn

Featured Post

How to Organize Embroidery Floss Thread

As part of my New Year's resolution to become more organized, I decided that I was going to find a way to prevent those huge bal...