Monday, February 18, 2013

Two New Additions to the Blog

I would like to introduce two new additions to I Heart Crafting, Daisy and Rex. They are our virtual pet hamsters. If you scroll down to the bottom of the blog, you will find them in their cages. Feel free to play with them, and/or feed them{click inside the cage and piece of food will appear}. They are very active little creatures and love their running wheel. My cat Misty {she is real, not virtual...lol} couldn't take her eyes off the screen when I came across the abowman website. So I agreed that we could adopted these little guys. :)
If you would like a virtual pet of your own, head over to abowman.com, and see the variety of virtual pets you can adopt.

Jenn

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. I welcome constructive criticism, however please be respectful and considerate when leaving this type of comment. This blog is a place of love, creativity and learning. I love connecting will other bloggers, like-minded people who share similar interest and new readers. Feel free to introduce yourself. Thank you!!
♥ Jenn

Featured Post

How to Organize Embroidery Floss Thread

As part of my New Year's resolution to become more organized, I decided that I was going to find a way to prevent those huge bal...