Thursday, August 22, 2013

How to Create a Home Management Binder ~ Part 3

Part 3 ~ Finances

Hello Everyone,
Welcome back to my How to Create a Home Management Binder Series. We ended last time with account numbers and information. Therefore, today I will be showing you the next section in by binder which is my financial section. For my finances I currently use the Money Management Essentials, created by Bekah on Pinch A Little Save A Lot. She has nine financial printables that I use, that are so colorful. Some of which are:


A Financial Calendar
Image Credit: Pinch A Little Save A Lot


A Bill Payment Checklist
Image Credit: Pinch A Little Save A Lot


A Daily Expense Tracker
Image Credit: Pinch A Little Save A Lot


 A Monthly Budget
Image Credit: Pinch A Little Save A Lot
You can find these and more wonderful printables at Pinch A Little Save A Lot.


I also use a monthly bill payment tracker that I created a while back.


You can download your own copy of this printable HERE.

You can also find other useful printables for your financial section on the sites below.




You can also explore my Household Budget Pinterest Board where you will find some more ideas and links. Thank you for joining me today. I hope that you find some of this information helpful. Please let me know if you know of any other great free financial printables, as I am always looking to update my binder. Next time I will be covering my coupon as well as my meal planning section. Please make sure you follow me so that you don't miss out on any part of the How to Create A Home Management Binder series. Thanks again!

~ Jenn ♥


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you have enjoyed reading this post. Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion. I welcome constructive criticism, however please be respectful and considerate when leaving this type of comment. This blog is a place of love, creativity and learning. I love connecting will other bloggers, like-minded people who share similar interest and new readers. Feel free to introduce yourself. Thank you!!
♥ Jenn

Featured Post

How to Organize Embroidery Floss Thread

As part of my New Year's resolution to become more organized, I decided that I was going to find a way to prevent those huge bal...